Our annual training week is a five-day event that allows us to invite pioneering experts in sports and wellbeing to meet our team.
The experts teach our team to develop new skills and broaden their mindset on particular topics, so that our charity can improve existing programmes and develop ideas for new programmes.
Workshops and delivery sessions this year ranged from suicide prevention training to practicing the childhood skill of skipping and hula hooping. We would like to give a huge thank you to the incredible people and organisations that made this year’s training week possible.
– Skipping Sikh and Hula Hoop Kaur for motivating us to stay fit with their fun skipping and hula hooping exercises
– London Self-Defence Academy for teaching us to safely defend ourselves
– Olly’s Future for educating our team on how to engage in conversations around suicide
– Damaris for leading a relaxing and calming yoga session on the cricket lawn
– Hayes Bowls Club for giving an unforgettable introduction to lawn bowls
– Simon Masini Pullan for running the valuable budgeting training
– British Sign – Online British Sign Language Training for giving our staff the knowledge needed to complete Level-1 BSL
– KB02 Venue Hire for hosting our team to discover their inner child and round the week off on a high.
If you would like any contact information on the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.