The Cricket Centre is a unique and private space with excellent facilities to make it an ideal venue for business meetings, corporate staff days, private parties, wedding and christening receptions and funeral wakes. As a community based charity in Wallington in Sutton, Surrey, the Cricket Centre also welcomes enquiries for use by local residents. Facilities include:
A little bit more
- Access for all, including lift and platform to allow easy access to the upper floor.
- Wi-fi, available along with basic office services performed by our staff for a small surcharge.
- Excellent links to a local high-quality catering company.
- Kitchen facilities available for light refreshments.
- Parking: 25 spaces including two disabled bays.
The Tuffers Bar
Flooded by natural light from glass doors onto our balcony overlooking the cricket ground, this contemporary relaxation and socialising space has a licensed bar area and a ‘café style’ feel. Its TV/DVD player has laptop connections to enable your own presentations.
The Molly Gilbert Room
Our training and conference room seats up to 44 people and is equipped with modular tables for easy and flexible configuration into a theatre, classroom, boardroom or U-shape, as well as providing an excellent break-out room for training sessions and conferences held in the Tuffers Bar
Outdoor cricket pitch
Our cricket ground or pitch can be hired in both the summer and winter as the perfect venue for company team days, company BBQ’s, cricket matches. We particularly welcome use by local community groups, clubs or schools.
The highly maintained cricket ground offers a creative space with a difference and is an ideal location for running activities or events for a large number of people.
Indoor cricket nets
Our Indoor Cricket Nets are custom built ‘state-of-the art’ facilities comprising of the following qualities:
- 2 Net Lanes at 30m+
- Excellent Lighting
- Weave on Top Mat Surface (ECB Recommended)
- Surface similar to that used at Lord’s Indoor School
- Offers bounce for quick Bowlers
- Provides excellent grip for Spinners
- Ideal for all levels of cricketer
Booking Times and Prices
- Open 9am-10:30pm Monday-Friday, 10am-10:30pm Saturday-Sunday
- Hire fee
Off Peak (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm) £25 per hour per net
Peak (Mon-Fri after 5pm and Sat & Sun) £30 per hour per net
- Maximum of 8 persons per net
- Hirer to supply own equipment but a few items can be hired out (the items available and their associated costs can be found upon enquiry)
Please note: The indoor cricket net area is also available to hire to any community group looking for an indoor venue to run any planned (non-cricket related) events or regular activities.
To hire the cricket ground or pitch during weekdays; to make an enquiry about the function spaces and for the outdoor cricket pitch, please contact our office by email or by phone.
T: 020 8669 2177